Social Media offers so much potential and so much promise for businesses.
It, frankly, just offers too much choice … it can be overwhelming
Then there are the nagging questions:
- With traditional media rapidly losing audience how will I get my message out?
- With Social Media attracting huge audiences how do I get my share of the attention?
- What is being said about my company and its products?
- What will our organization look like if we aren’t engaging customers in Social Media?
- Where will your company or organization end up in the Social Media “land grab?” Will you be a relatively early adopter and be a “Texas?” Or will you lag behind and become “Delaware?”
At Fixitology we help:
- Business leaders understand Social Media and its impact on the bottom-line
- Develop a comprehensive plan with Good, Better and Best options
- You pick the appropriate plan
- Get everybody on board by presenting the plan to key decision makers
- Implement the chosen strategy
- Coach executives/business owners/managers/customer service reps
- Train and educate teams
- Launch an online community
- By providing Social Media community management services
- By providing Social Media conversation monitoring and reporting services
- Plan and implement a Crisis Management plan in Social Media
Stage 1: The first 15-minute telephone pre-consultation is FREE
Stage 2: The first in-person discussion of goals is billed at an hourly rate (this fee will be deducted from any services contract that is subsequently signed).
Stage 3: Project contracts – both Flat-Fee and Hourly-Rate contracts are offered and based on the scope of the project (longer projects are billed at a lower hourly rate).
Stage 4: Maintenance contract: Based on hours-per-week or hours-per-month for services provided.